PokeNerds Team, PokeNews
August 11, 2020
Champion’s Path Products
Champion’s Path Pin Collections
We will have six different versions of the Champion’s Path Pin Collection to choose from, each themed after a different Gym Leader in the Galar region with a corresponding pin and foil card. Pin collections will be introduced in two waves - those based on Milo’s Turffield Gym, Nessa’s Hulbury Gym, and Kabu’s Motostoke Gym will release on September 25, 2020, while pin collections inspired by Opal’s Ballonlea Gym, Piers’ Spikemuth Gym, and Raihan’s Hammerlocke Gym will launch on November 13, 2020.
Champion’s Path Special Pin Collection
Additionally, Champion’s Path Special Pin Collection will be available on October 2, 2020 in two versions representing the Stow-on-Side Gym and Circhester Gym. In each of these pin collections, Trainers will find collector’s pins featuring each Gym’s two logos and two foil cards showcasing the partner Pokémon of both Gym Leaders.
Expected on September 25, 2020, the Champion’s Path Elite Trainer Box features Gigantamax Charizard and comes with a full-art promo card of Charizard V, 10 Champion’s Path booster packs, and various gameplay accessories. Since The Elite Trainer Box features Charizard VMAX on the cover, this might mean an alternate art reprint or we’re getting Japan’s rainbow rare Charizard VMAX promo as a secret rare card.
- 10 Pokémon TCG: Champion’s Path booster packs
- 1 full-art promo card featuring Charizard V
- 65 card sleeves featuring Gigantamax Charizard
- 45 Pokémon TCG Energy cards
- A player’s guide to the Champion’s Path expansion
- A Pokémon TCG rulebook
- 6 damage-counter dice
- 1 competition-legal coin-flip die
- 2 acrylic condition markers
- A collector’s box to hold everything, with 4 dividers to keep it organized
- A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
Champion’s Path Collection - Dubwool V and Hatterene V
On September 25, 2020, Pokemon fans will be able to enjoy Champion’s Path Collection—Dubwool V. And on October 23, the Champion’s Path Collection—Hatterene V 2020. These boxes include a foil promo card and foil oversize card of either Dubwool V or Hatterene V, as well as four Champion’s Path booster packs.
Finally, the Champion’s Path Marnie Special Collection will be available on October 23, 2020, and comes with two Pokémon V promo cards, eight Champion’s Path booster packs, two collector’s pins, and a Pokémon TCG playmat.
We in the PokeNerds community are so excited for all this awesome stuff!
September 25, 2020:
- Champion’s Path Elite Trainer Box
- Milo’s Turffield Gym Pin Collection
- Nessa’s Hulbury Gym Pin Collection
- Kabu’s Motostoke Gym Pin Collection
- Champion’s Path Collection - Dubwool V
October 2, 2020:
- Stow-on-Side Gym Special Pin Collection
- Circhester Gym Special Pin Collection
October 23, 2020:
- Champion’s Path Marnie Special Collection
- Champion’s Path Collection Hatterene V
November 13, 2020:
- Opal’s Ballonlea Gym
- Piers’ Spikemuth Gym
- Raihan’s Hammerlocke Gym