A Flash of Flair, Pokemon Battle Styles is HERE!!!!
Pokémon Battle Styles Coming In March!
New Mechanics Means New Ways To Play!
Battle Styles Products
Pokémon Sword and Shield - Battle Styles has a planned release date of March 19th 2021, so with that being said there are TONS of ways to get it once it does actually release. There are the Elite Trainer Boxes, Sleeved Booster Packs, Booster Boxes, Build and Battle Boxes, and more!
The Elite Trainer Boxes for Battle Styles have two variants; Single Strike and Rapid Strike Urshifu. Their contents are as follows:
- 8 Pokémon TCG: Sword & Shield Battle Styles booster packs
- 65 card sleeves featuring Gigantamax Single Strike Urshifu or Gigantamax Rapid Strike Urshifu
- 45 Pokémon TCG Energy cards
- players guide to the Sword & Shield Battle Styles expansion
- Pokémon TCG rulebook
- 6 damage-counter dice
- 1 competition-legal coin-flip die
- 2 acrylic condition markers
- Collectors box to hold everything, with 4 dividers to keep it organized
- Code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
Battle Styles brings back Build and Battle Boxes again and they contain the following:
- 23-card Evolution pack featuring key cards from current and prior sets, including 1 of 4 alternate-art promo cards
- 4 Pokémon TCG: Sword & Shield—Battle Styles booster packs
- 1 deck-building tip sheet
We also will be seeing two variants of a single booster pack blister that each come with a promotional card, competition legal acrylic flip coin, and a single pack of the Battle Styles expansion.
Battle with Style and Flair
While March is still quite a bit away, and we have Shining Fates to hold us over until then, you can still expect BIG things from Battle Styles. Tons of new Pokémon from the Isle of Armor DLC expansion from Pokémon Sword and Shield, and even more ways to mix, match and combine to fine your own unique style of play.
With strength in mind, there is Single Strike Urshifu V/VMAX, Single Strike Tyrantitar V, Emboar, and Houndoom!
Rapid Strike brings evasion, and utility to the field with Pokémon like Rapid Strike Urshifu V/VMAX, Rapid Strike Empoleon V, and Octillery.
Whichever way you decide to go, bring your A game, as it's not just the battle on the line anymore, but also your style!
Like This this Article? Read more below!